here were things that I am going to say, that I don't know how I knew.

Unknown
By -
0



There were things that I am going to say, that I don't know how I knew.  In Hell your senses are keener, you are just aware of more than our physical bodies are.  I was aware of distances, I was aware of time, and so forth, much more than you are here.  I knew these things were assigned to me, to torture me forever in this place.


DemonI was lying on the floor in this cell and I had absolutely no strength in my body.  I wondered, "Why can I hardly move, what is wrong with me?"  I was just aware of no strength, and I was helplessly lying there.  One Demon just grabbed me and picked me up, and threw me into the wall like a glass.  He just picked me up like a glass. That was how light I was, or how strong he was.  And threw me into the wall, and every bone in my body just broke.  And I felt pain!  I just began to lie on the floor there, crying out for mercy, but these creatures don't have any mercy at all, absolutely no mercy. 


The one picked me up, and the other one, with his razor-sharp claws; he just shredded my flesh right off.  He just tore it off, and had absolutely no care what so ever for this body that God so wonderfully made.  It had a hatred that was so intense against me.  I wondered, "Why am I alive, why am I living through this?  I don't understand why am I not dead."  My flesh just hung there in ribbons.  And there was no blood, just flesh hanging, because life is in the blood, and there is no life in Hell.  And there is no water in Hell. 


In Isaiah 14:9-10 it says



Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.  All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we?  Art thou become like unto us? 





I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength,



And we know that the devil does have strength, in the scriptures were there was a demon-man running through the graveyard, it says:Mark 5:1-4



Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gadarenes.  And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shackles and chains.  And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him.



They couldn't bind him; he had broken the chains into pieces.  And that was just a man with a demonic strength.  I understood these demons had about 1000 times the strength of a man.  So even if I had my natural strength, I could not have fought them off anyway.  So I was absolutely at their mercy, which they don't have any mercy.  The Demons run your life in Hell. 


The smell of these demons and the smell in Hell were so atrocious; I can't even describe it to you.  There was a smell of burning flesh, of sulfur.   The smell of these demons was like an open sewer, putrid, rotten meat, bad eggs, sour milk and everything you can imagine.  Take it in, times 1000, and put it up to your nose.   And you just breathe it in.  It was so toxic, that it would kill you, if you were here in this body, you would die.  And I wondered, "Why am I living through this smell, it is so horrendous?"  But again you don't die, you have to endure it.


The profanities, that they were cursing at God is mentioned in Ezekiel 22-26 "I am profaned among them"



Her priests have violated My law and profaned My holy things; they have not distinguished between the holy and unholy, nor have they made known the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.



Profaning, degraded vulgar language and blasphemies.


The torment they were doing on me was mentioned in Deuteronomy 32:22-24



For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest Hell; It shall consume the earth with her increase,  And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.  ‘I will heap disasters on them; I will spend My arrows on them.  They shall be wasted with hunger, Devoured by pestilence and bitter destruction;  I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, With the poison of serpents of the dust.



So there are teeth of beasts upon you.


2 Samuel 22:6 states:



The sorrows of Hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;



And in Micah 3:2 there is an interesting scripture where the Philistines, who hate the Israelites says:



You who hate good and love evil; Who strip the skin from My people, And the flesh from their bones;



That was what they did to the Jewish people.  That was in the natural, but where did they get that idea from?  That comes from Hell. That is what the Demons do,
and the mercy?  There is only mercy in Heaven.  Mercy comes from God, and the devil has no knowledge of any kind of mercy, he is totally against that.  
Psalms 36:5






Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)